GBMP Silver Membership
GBMP's Membership Program is one more part of its commitment to providing manufacturing and healthcare organizations with the highest quality training and information available and should be an integral part of your Continuous Improvement efforts. A GBMP membership offers your company valuable opportunities for saving money on resources for starting and sustaining your Lean initiative. It is also an excellent source of networking and bench-marking opportunities, through virtual workshops (members get one free seat in ALL of our 4-hour virtual workshops), plant tours (send up to three attendees, only $49 each), "Learning Bite" events, and our annual Lean conference. GBMP members all share an interest in the Continuous Improvement philosophy and recognize the value of belonging to a community that will help, support and inspire you on your Lean journey to operational excellence.
GBMP Silver Membership offers all of the same benefits as Gold Membership, except it does not include four free attendees to Member Only plant tours or access to Leanflix , GBMP's on-demand Lean training video content streaming site. Learn more at www.Leanflix.org
After your purchase, look for your "Welcome to Membership" email with a coupon code to save 20% off all of GBMP's lean training products and to register for virtual workshops. Need your code asap? Call us at 617-969-1396.
Save big with multi-year memberships:
- Sign up for two years, regularly $990, only $792, save $198.
- Or sign up for three years regularly $1485, only $1188, you save $297.
- Free Half and One Day Lean Training Events
- 15-30% off tuition for all of our specially-designed 2, 3 and 8 day workshops and GBMP's annual Northeast Lean Conference**
- Significantly discounted pricing for GBMP Lean Training DVDs, games, simulations, kits and accessories
- Ability to send up to three delegates to GBMP's Member Only Bench Marking Plant Tours for $49 per person
- GBMP CI Manager Shadow Days for invaluable learning opportunities for your Change Agents and Lean program facilitators
* Company-wide memberships can be shared with all sites within one U.S. state or geographic area.
** Does not apply to Shingo Institute workshops.