Six Sigma White Belt Certification
(Groups of five or more only $199 each: Email Lglikes@gbmp.org to get your coupon code. Need an invoice? Email Lglikes@gbmp.org for assistance.)
Join us for two hours each day on Monday thru Thursday, April 6-9 from 10 AM to Noon.
On-Line SIX SIGMA WHITE BELT CERTIFICATION COURSE
The GBMP Six Sigma White Belt certification is an eight-hour program broken into four 2-hour sessions that provides an overview of the techniques of Six Sigma, its metrics, and basic improvement methodologies. White Belt training provides an introduction to process management and the basic tools of Six Sigma, giving employees a stronger understanding of processes, enabling each individual to provide meaningful assistance in achieving the organization’s overall objectives. Trained White Belts are capable of participating as a core team member or subject matter expert (SME) on Six Sigma DMAIC projects.
GBMP Six Sigma White Belt Certification helps improve:
• The effectiveness of employees in their support role within an SS program
• Personal buy-in for Six Sigma projects and methods
• Day-to-day skills that can help improve workplace activities
The GBMP White Belt Course Covers the Following Topics:
- Session One: Define. Topics covered include an overview of the Six Sigma methodology and tools including: Project Charter, SIPOC, COPQ
- Session Two: Measure. Topics include data collection and variation analysis, tools covered include Process mapping (VSM, PM, SW) and Failure Modes Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Session Three: Analyze, Improve. Tools discussed are Problem solving (CEDAC) Design of Experiments (DOE) and Standardized work
- Session Four: Control. Tools covered are Training within Industry (TWI), Control Charts and Mistake proofing (Poka-Yoke).
There will be homework assigned between class sessions and take away action items to be done after the end of the training.