Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
(Groups of five or more only $1500 each: Email Lglikes@gbmp.org to get your coupon code. Need an invoice? Email Lglikes@gbmp.org for assistance.)
Earn your Six Sigma Green Belt Certification virtually with this 8-day program being offered beginning September 10 (will meet every other Thursday, concluding on December 17, from 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM).
The GBMP Six Sigma Green Belt course is an 8 day training program in four 2-day modules; one module for each of the Six Sigma “road map” steps: Measure – Analyze – Improve - Control. It is designed to provide both instruction and hands on training (“tacit” learning) as attendees are required to complete a project during the program. At least one week is allowed between modules for attendees to apply the MAIC skills acquired to their projects as the course progresses. Class exercises are also geared toward these projects. The 8 days of training can be applied toward the GBMP 16 day Six Sigma Black Belt training course so that Black Belt status can be achieved with an additional 8 days of training and completion of a Black Belt project.
• Understand Six Sigma variation reduction methodology.
• Begin to apply the MAIC “road map” and spread the methodology to everyday work problems.
• Assist Black Belts in Six Sigma teams and team projects.
• Successfully complete “in the trenches” variation reduction projects of their own.
• Become a mentor to others in applying statistical analysis to continuous improvement programs in their work environment.
Who should attend?
This 8 day course is appropriate for all levels and disciplines within the organization. It is especially relevant for technical employees in manufacturing environment but can also be affective for those in transactional and service capacities such as Material Control, IT, Finance, etc.